The LS2 Annual Meeting 2023 with the topic “Life on Earth: Coping with Challenges”, with take place on on February 16 & 17, at campus Irchel of the University of Zurich.
Chaired by Prof. Thomas Lutz (UZH), this meeting will bring keynote lectures, 11 Scientific Symposia, lectures of 3 Swiss Awards, poster sessions and industry exhibitions. Look at the program.
· Prof. Richard Simerly from Vanderbilt University (US)
· Prof. Sharona E. Gordon from the University of Washington (US)
· Prof. Lea Sistonen from Åbo Akademi University, Turku Centre for Biotechnology (FI)
· PIs of Tomorrow competition: 1 October 2022
· Deadline for abstract submission (posters and talks): 14 November 2022
· General registration: 14 January 2023
Register HERE. LS2 members have reduced fees.