The 3RCC Biostatistics Task Force aims to address some of the key problem areas in experimental design, statistical analysis and reporting of experimental animal research results.
Services and Tasks:
- Reviewing grant applications, animal license requests and, in rarer circumstances, publications.
- Providing generalised guidelines for typical issues in animal research
- For example, see our guidelines on calculating power / sample size in animal research
- Think-tank for larger projects which can then be implemented by the Swiss 3RCC
- For example, monitoring the overall state of reporting practices in Swiss animal research
A relaunch of the task force, to better formalise and standardise its goals is set for mid-2022.
Send us a mail directly via firstname.lastname@example.org with your question / problem and we'll see if we can either help directly, or direct you to the appropriate resources at your institution.
Armand Mensen - Swiss 3RCC
Frédéric Schütz - Swiss Institute for Bioinformations / University of Lausanne
Romain-Daniel Gosselin - Lausanne University Hospital (CHUV)
Servan Grüninger - Reatch / University of Zurich
If you are interested in becoming a member of the 3RCC Biostatistics Task Force, send an email to armand.mensen@swiss3RCC.org with your profile / cv and motivation for joining the task force.